When you purchase an item from our site (www.langaraarms.com), you (the buyer) are agreeing with our (Langara LLC, dba Langara Arms and Antiques, www.langaraarms.com) terms and conditions as stated below.
- Shipping is $20 per handgun/bayonet/accessories, $40 per longarm.
- Shipping to Hawaii or Alaska is more and you will be notified on the overages, which can be paid over the phone during our normal business hours.
- No international shipping, however we are happy to ship to an exporter. Those must be set up before purchasing. Send us an email to get started.
- We are registered with the California DOJ and happy to ship there if the item is legal.
- No direct C&R shipments to California or New Jersey
- No combined shipping.
- We do not allow for local pickup. All items must be shipped.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- There are no credit card fees for items purchased directly from our site. (Applies to items purchased directly on the site only, we still charge a 2.5% fee on GunBroker and any order over the phone).
- Money orders and all forms of checks are also accepted.
- Payment is due 14 DAYS after the item has been purchased from our site.
- PayPal, Venmo, etc is not accepted so DO NOT ASK.
- Personal checks are held for seven days before shipment.
- PA Residents pay 6% Tax on purchases.
- We are required to collect sales tax to orders shipped within Pennsylvania (6%).
- This is the only State we are required to collect Sales Tax in, at the moment.
- If you feel the item is grossly off from its description, we offer a 3-day return policy
- 3 day inspection period starting the day the item arrives at your FFL, not the day you go to pick it up.
- Once the item is transferred to you, it is considered yours! NO EXCEPTIONS! IF THE FIREARM IS TRANSFERRED TO YOU IT IS YOURS!
- Item cannot be fired, dissembled or parts swapped during the inspection period.
- If an item is damaged in shipment, please contact the carrier and start a claim (we can assist if needed).
- All returns must have approval from us.
- We reserve the right to invoke a 20% restocking fee on any return.
- Buyer pays return shipping and any transfer fees associated with the item
- Credit card fees are non refundable
- No returns on layaway items or ammunition
- We do not refund taxes (if applicable), shipping, return shipping or credit card fees if an item is illegal in your state
- It is the Buyers responsibility to determine the legality of an item in their state. If the item is not legal in their state and the buyer has paid for the item, a 20% restocking fee will be incurred (even if the item has not shipped). NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All canceled orders are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, even if the item was not shipped.
- We are happy to have layaway available for 60 days MAX starting the day the item ends.
- Layway is started by the buyer first purchasing the desired item, and selecting check/money order payments at checkout.
- They then call to make the first layaway payment overt the phone.
- You must call during our normal business hours to make payments.
- No returns on layaway items.
- Down payment must be at least 25% of total price of item, shipping and tax (if you live in PA).
- Down payment, and all payments thereafter are non refundable.
- Subsequent payments (if being paid by card) are taken over the phone during our normal business hours.
- Item ships after last payment has cleared.
- Layaway starts the day the item is sold on the site.
- Absolutely NO exchanges on Layaway Items.
- No layaway for parts/accessories/ammunition.
- All firearms should be inspected by a licensed gunsmith before firing.
- We make no guarantee of functionally, fire-ability, headspace, etc.
- When you purchase an item from our site (www.langaraarms.com), you (the buyer) agree to release (Langara LLC, dba Langara Arms and Antiques, www.langaraarms.com) of all liability associated with the item whether criminal or civil, arising from the purchase, ownership, possession, use and misuse of this item.
- We (Langara LLC, dba Langara Arms and Antiques, www.langaraarms.com) assume no responsibility for actions taken with any firearms sold.
- We (Langara LLC, dba Langara Arms and Antiques, www.langaraarms.com) assume no liability for accidents or dysfunctional firearms and or parts.
- We (Langara LLC, dba Langara Arms and Antiques, www.langaraarms.com) assume no liability for grammatical and or typographical errors in internet listings, emails and or printed materials of all types.
- We (Langara LLC, dba Langara Arms and Antiques, www.langaraarms.com) will not be held liable if an item is not legal in their state/community.
- IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THE ITEM IS LEGAL IN THEIR STATE/COMMUNITY.